It’s really simple to link your Twitter and Facebook, allowing you to post on two accounts with one update! Although this might sound like a great time-saving solution, you should know that people can see that your Facebook updates are being pushed through by Twitter. This can look a little unprofessional and like you’re neglecting the largest social network in the world. Just something to bare in mind.
So, lets go through the process!
- Log in to your Twitter account
- Click on settings
- Click on the profile tab
- Scroll down and click ‘Post your tweets to Facebook’
- Enter your Facebook details
Now, if you run fan pages on Facebook, it will ask permission to access these accounts as well. It’s probably a good idea to skip this step if you’re just looking to update your personal profile.
The final step is to tell Facebook who you want to see your Tweets.
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the top-right of the screen
- Select ‘account settings’
- Choose the Apps tab
- Find ‘Twitter’
- Under App activity privacy, select the appropriate privacy settings.
You’re all done!